We have 25 years of experience in delivering training solutions tailored directly to the needs of your business.
We believe in cost-effective, practical training strategies that focus on results. We focus on making an immediate impact at your business, but we also keep an eye on the future; our training solutions are designed for long-term growth and development.
We don’t deal in generic one-size-fits-all answers. We’re about responsive, flexible solutions. We‘re about following up with participants to help them apply their learning. We’re about providing the maximum benefit to your business. We’re about effective, efficient training for your business.
Our range of training sessions includes (but isn’t limited to):
- Safety Awareness
- Communicating for Results
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership: General and Safety Specific
- Leadership: Coaching
- Time Management
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills and Techniques
- Team Development
- Corporate Sessions (including Anti-Discrimination, Code of Conduct and Drug and Alcohol Policy Awareness)
We can also run customised sessions developed specifically to meet your needs; talk to us today to see what we can do.
If you’re seeking a nationally-accredited program, we work with a Registered Training Organisation with 28 years of experience providing high-quality solutions. We offer training one-on-one or in groups, off-site or on-site with session times designed to fit your business and staff needs.
We can provide many accredited programs, including:
- Cert IV in Frontline Management: Part of the Lead Out Loud program, this offers a solid slant on leadership. We delivered this to a mid-size manufacturer on the Gold Coast.; they’ve since had some excellent success in growing their business.
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (TAE): This replaces TAA WEF, and is best delivered within a group environment. We are also able to facilitate the RPL/RCC process from Cert IV in TAA to the new Cert IV in TAE.
- Senior First Aid Certificate and CPR Requalification.